|Item Weight||8.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.6 x 10.5 x 12.2 inches|
|Item model number||CXSGT5616F|
|Display Resolution||800 x 1200 pixels|
|Expansion||built-in_mp3_dock, optional_bluetooth, optional_hd_radio|
|Memory Card Slot||None|
|Media Playback Supported||MP3 WMA|
New Sony CXS-GT5616F CD Player – Speaker Bundle
Enhance your car’s sound system with this CXS-GT5616F Sony CD receiver and car speakers bundle. Connect, charge and control your Walkman, iPod, iPhone or other compatible USB device via the USB 1-wire jack on the front of the receiver„you can even view the song title and artist on the front display. A detachable faceplate with an auxiliary input makes it easy to plug into virtually any MP3 player. In addition to being Sirius XM» satellite radio-ready, you can play CDs loaded with MP3, WMA or AAC songs. And with included 2-way 6.5′ coaxial speakers, you’ll have everything you need for crisp, clear, car-filling audio.
Detach face with front aux input
The easy-to-read single line LCD display shows clock, station ID and track data when playing your digital music files from CD or front USB input. Front aux input lets you connect almost any portable audio device to your car’s sound system
Multi-format playback lets you play your MP3, WMA, or AAC songs1. Hear digital music files in their original vibrancy with DM+ (Digital Music Plus), a Sony¬ codec enhancer that reproduces detailed frequencies from compressed audio files
RCA outputs for external amplifiers
When youÍre ready to expand your system, the CDX-GT56UI offers selectable rear or subwoofer pre-amp RCA outputs for connecting external amplifiers. Set the built in electronic HPF/LPF crossovers to improve sound quality and reduce system distortion
Wireless card remote
Control your receiver while keeping your eyes on the road with the included wireless card remote (RM-X211).
The speakers are rated at 4 Ohm to ensure system compatibility and optimize power handling.
SiriusXM» Satellite radio3
The on-board SiriusXM» connector3 simplifies satellite radio installation by eliminating compatibility issues and provides direct connection to the new platform of tuners.
Advanced Sound Engine
The Advanced Sound Engine uses EQ7 equalizer, adjustable LPF/HPF crossovers, Listener Position calibration, DM+ advanced sound restoration, Rear Bass Enhancer, and Dynamic Loudness volume leveler to deliver an impressive listening experience.
Radio Data System
Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist and track information when listening to compatible AM/FM stations. RDS also allows expanded channel playback with compatible radio station broadcasts.
The included 2-way 6.5′ co-axial speakers deliver crisp and clear sound.
Front USB 1-Wire
Connect, charge, and control your iPod¬2, iPhone¬2, Walkman¬ player or other compatible USB devices via the USB 1-Wire jack in the front of the unit. You can also view metadata like song title and artist on the front display.
Intuitive Search Features
Use Quick-BrowZer¬ feature to find music by artist, album, genre, song or playlist. Jump Mode allows you to fast forward in a category in 10% increments while the ZAPPIN» feature can play a 6/9/30 second intro clips to help you find a specific song.
Automatic Level Optimizer
Automatic Level Optimizer analyzes each tracks playback levels and adjusts output level to optimize transitions between tracks and sources.
Red key illumination helps you locate buttons quickly during evening playback.
Peak Power handling of 190 Watts and Rated Power of 40 Watts.
iPod Direct Connectivity
iPod Control Feature
- Accessory Information : Yes
- CODEC (for iPod) : depend on iPod content
- List Browsing (Folders / Files) : Quick-BrowZer¬
- Passenger Control : Yes
- Pause : Yes
- Repeat : Yes (Track, Album, Artist, Playlist, Genre, Podcast)
- Resume Play : Yes
- Shuffle : Yes (Genre, Album, Artist, Playlist, Device, Podcast)
- ZAPPIN : Yes
USB Feature & Device
USB Mass Strage Device Control Feature
- CODEC (for USB) : MP3, WMA, AAC1
- Jump Mode : Yes
- List Browsing (Folders/Files) : Yes
- Pause : Yes
- Repeat : OFF/ TRACK/ ALBUM
- Resume Play : Yes
- Shuffle : OFF/ALBUM/DEVICE
- ZAPPIN : Yes
- USB Mass Storage Device : Yes
- Connector type : 16 Pin wiring harness
- Trim Ring (Color) : Black
Feature & Device
Amp & General Feature
- Automatic Level Optimizer : Yes
- Aux-In : Yes (Front)
- DM+ (Codec enhancer) : Yes(Gen2.1)
- EQ : EQ7: 7 band EQ with +/- 6 dB adjustment at 63 Hz, 160 Hz, 400 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2.5 kHz, 6.3 kHz and 16 kHz.
- High Pass Filter : Selectable on/off at: 50, 60, 80, 100 or 120 Hz.
- Loudness : Dynamic Loudness
- Low Pass Filter : Selectable on/off at: 50, 60, 80, 100 or 120 Hz.
- Output Power (4ohm, 1kHz,16V)(W) : 52 watts x 4
- Pre Out : (1) Rear / Sub switchable
- Rear Bass Enhancer : Yes
- Rear/Sub initial : Sub
- Sirius/XM Connector : Yes
- Time Alignment Custom : Yes (Adjustment)
- Time Alignment Preset : Yes
- USB : Yes (Front)
- Auto off mode : Yes
- Dimmer Adjust : Manual
- Preset : FM18/AM12
- RDS/EON (NA Only:RBDS, Others:RDS) : Yes (RBDS)
- CD lock mode : Yes
- Card Remote ( ): Option : RM-X211
- Clock : 12H
- Rotary commander ( ):Option : (RM-X4S)
- Security : Detachable
AUX in Feature
- Level Adjustment : Yes (-8dB / +18dB)
- Display Device (LCD/FL/OEL/TFT) : LCD
- Display color (Color Variation/Nega or Posi) : Black color / Negative
- Key Illumination : RED
- Panel finish color : Black (Bare)
- CEA2006 S/N : 80
- CEA2006 output power : 17
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) :
- Maximum output power (4ohm, 1kHz, 16V)(W) : 52
- Mounting dimensions (WxHxD)(mm) :
Receiver: 182 x 53 x 162
- Preout impedance (ohms) : 220
- Preout output level (V) : 2
- FM: Channel separation (dB) : 50 dB at 1 kHz
- FM: Frequency response (Hz) : 20 – 15k
- FM: Intermediate frequency (MHz) : 25KHz
- FM: S/N ratio (mono) (dB) : 80 dB stereo
- FM: Selectivity (400 kHz) (dB) : 75 dB
- FM: Tuning range (MHz) : 87.5-107.9
- FM: Usable sensitivity (75 ohm) (dBf) : 8 dBf
- MW/LW/SW: Sensitivity (75 ohm) MW/LW/SW(uV) : 26/-/-
- MW: Tuning range(kHz) : 530-1710
- CD : CD, CD-R/RW
- Display Color : Black / Negative Color
- Display Technology : LCD
- Text Displayed : Source, artist, track, playback time, menu and clock
- Text Lines : 1 line of information
- Max power output : 52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Power Ad Hoc : CEA2006 Standard Power: 17 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 4 channels driven from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 1% THD+N.
- Speaker Impedance : 4-8 Ohms
- Tilt Range : 0-45Á mounting angle
Inputs and Outputs
- 12V Trigger Output(s) : Power amplifier turn on
- Antenna Terminal(s) : AM/FM Antenna Input Terminal
- Audio In :
Front Aux in with variable level
Front USB input
- Digital Audio Input(s) : Ability to use all forms of USB devices may vary as not all devices are compatible. This unit is compliant with MSC (Mass Storage Class) and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) type USB devices compliant with the USB standard. This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB hub.
This unit can be connected to the following iPods. Update your iPod to the latest software before you use it.
iPod Nano 1st – 6th generation
iPod Touch 1st – 4th generation
iPod with video
If you have any questions or problems concerning your unit that are not covered in the owners manual, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
- Infrared Port : Wireless remote
- RCA Audio Output(s) : Rear/Subwoofer selectable RCA pre-amp outputs
- Remote Jack : Optional wired remote terminal
- USB Port(s) : Front
- Band : AM / FM
- Equalizer : EQ7: 7 band EQ with +/- 6 dB adjustment at 63 Hz, 160 Hz, 400 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2.5 kHz, 6.3 kHz and 16 kHz.
- Format(s) Supported : MP3/WMA/AAC files1
- Preout Impedance : 220 ohms
- Preout Voltage : 2 volt
- S/N Ratio : Audio Power: CEA2006 S/N 80 dBA
- Sensitivity (db) : Speaker: 91 dB/W/m
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB) : CD: 120 dB
- Station Preset(s) : 18 FM / 12 AM
- Tuner Frequency Range :
FM (MHz): 87.5-107.9
AM (kHz): 530-1710
- Tuner Type : SSIR-EXA with RDS
- Wow and Flutter : Below measurable limit
- Dimmer Adjust : Manual
- Key Illumination : Red
- On-Screen Clock : 12H
- FM Usable Sensitivity : 8 dBf
- Frequency Response : FM: 20-15,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio : 80 dB (stereo)
- Selectivity : 75 dB at 400 kHz
- Stereo Separation : 50 dB at 1 KHz
In the Box
- Parts for installation and connections (1 set)
- RM-X211 wireless remote