The big touchscreen experience
Nothing quite recreates that “new car” experience like adding a 7″ touchscreen receiver to your dash. With Pioneer’s MVH-300EX touchscreen receiver, you’ll gain a vibrant display and 112 different colors to match the radio’s illumination to your vehicle’s interior lighting for a factory feel. Management of music sources gets easier with a touchscreen too. Plus, album art with song and performer data makes music selection simpler (and more fun). You’ll also have a plentiful video display if you want to add a backup cam. And on top of it all, you can count on Bluetooth® hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming in this Pioneer stereo.
Gotta have Bluetooth
Resist the temptation to pick up your smartphone while you’re in the car. Bluetooth lets you enjoy hands-free calling, plus you can access the music on your smartphone. Choose from tracks in your digital library or stream audio like podcasts, all without messing around with aux inputs and cables. You can also control everything from the MVH-300EX.
Pick your source
Take advantage of all your input options. Dust off that old media player and plug it into the AUX input. Connect your iPhone® or Android via the USB input — Pioneer gives you control from the MVH-300EX over iPhones and compatible Android devices, even displaying metadata such as track, artist, and album name when it’s available. While the car is parked and the parking brake is engaged, you can view video from an outboard video player or that’s stored on a USB drive. You can also send the video to rear seat screens (sold separately) so your passengers will have something to watch while you drive.
Dial in the perfect sound
Pioneer gives you all the tools you need to craft the perfect sound for your vehicle. Your music already gets a boost from the receiver’s high-performance digital-to-analog converter and a powerful amplifier, but its 13-band equalizer lets you bring out the best in any genre of music. If you want to bring even more punch to your system, you can connect an amp or powered sub to the three sets of preamp outputs. Tweak to your heart’s delight with time alignment, high- and low-pass filters, and subwoofer control.
Add a backup cam
Take advantage of that generous 7″ video screen and add an optional rear-view camera — a great solution if you have a big SUV or any vehicle with complicated sightlines.
Want to keep your car’s steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you’ll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you’ll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You’ll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
- digital multimedia receiver
- 7″ touchscreen display with variable color illumination
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control via USB
- built-in Android music control via USB
- video playback from an external source or USB drive
- high- and low-pass filters
- 13-band graphic equalizer
- time alignment (CD-MC20 mic required)
- inputs: rear aux input, rear USB input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, sub)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- optional remote control
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MVH-300EX
What’s in the box:
- Digital receiver w/ fixed 6.94″ touchscreen monitor (10A fuse inserted in chassis)
- Wiring harness
- 58″ USB extension cable
- Microphone w/ mounting-bracket (attached 13′ cable terminated by a right-angle 2.5mm connector)
- Two-sided tape
- 6 Pan-head ISO screws (M5 x 6mm)
- 6 Flat-head ISO screws (M5 x 6mm)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Manual