|WEIGHT||with Grille (pc.)||1.87lbs|
|Weight of Woofer Magnet||8.1oz|
|POWER HANDLING||Peak Power||150W|
|Rated Power (CEA SPEC)||50W|
|SENSITIVITY||86db / W at 1m|
|Pan Head Tapping Screw φ4×30*12|
|Speed Nut *12|
|Warranty Card *1|
|SPECIAL FEATURE||Marine Quality|
Based on 0 reviews
Kenwod Marine Receivers, Kenwood
Kenwood KDC-BT572U0 out of 5(0)
If you’re looking for a smooth-looking car stereo that doesn’t skimp on features, check out Kenwood’s KDC-BT572U CD receiver. Kenwood moved the auxiliary input and USB port to the rear, so you get a larger display with variable color illumination. Their cool take on Bluetooth® lets you and your crew use multiple phones for hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming. And for music options, you can play music loaded on a USB drive, tune into Internet radio stations, or add SiriusXM satellite radio for even more radio fun.
Kenwod Marine Receivers, Kenwood
Kenwood KMM-BT522HD0 out of 5(0)
Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash CD/AM/FM Car Stereo Receiver w/ Dual Phone Connection, Spotify ControlIn order to use Bluetooth wireless technology, your phone must also be Bluetooth and be able to interpret certain profiles. This unit is compatible with the following Bluetooth Profiles:
- Hands-Free Communication: HFP 1.6 (Hands Free Profile), PBAB 1.0 (Phone Book Access Profile).
- Audio Streaming: A2DP 1.2 (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), AVRCP 1.5 (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile).
Note:Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Kenwood KDC-BT275U. VisitKenwood’s Support Sitefor a complete list of compatible Bluetooth enabled phones.
SSP & USB Pairing: With Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the Kenwood KDC-BT275U without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. You can even pair your Apple iPhone (iOS 5+) by simply connecting it to the Kenwood head unit via USB and following a single prompt on the head unit’s display.
- Dual Phone Connection: Thanks to the Dual Phone Connection feature, two Bluetooth-enabled phones can remain connected to the Kenwood receiver. This means you can an answer an incoming call from either phone from the head unit. Also, both of your phone’s contact lists are downloaded to the receiver. To make a call from one of the phones using the Kenwood receiver, you simply have to select Phone 1 or Phone 2 on the head unit’s front-panel.
- Music Mix: The new Music Mix feature allows five Bluetooth audio source devices to be connected to the Kenwood receiver at one time, so you can switch between Bluetooth playback sources a lot easier and quicker. While “BT Audio” source is selected on the head unit, you can simply press the music playback button on your connected Bluetooth source devices to switch between devices and begin music playback. However, you cannot stream audio from two different Bluetooth audio source devices at the same time or combine music libraries or playlists from two different connected devices.
Note:You can pair up to five Bluetooth-enabled devices to the Kenwood head unit. When an already paired Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
Bluetooth Hands-Free Communication: The head unit supports Bluetooth hands-free communication for your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone. The controls of the KDC-BT275U can be used to dial a number, answer an in-coming call, or end a call. The unit also includes an external microphone (featuring adjustable gain), so you can carry on your side of the conversation while listening to the caller through your vehicles speakers. During a conversation, you can switch between the Private Mode (talking directly on your cell phone) and the Hands Free Mode.
- Answering a Call: When a call comes in, a ring-tone will be heard through your vehicle’s speaker and the caller’s name or phone number will be displayed. You can answer the call from the head unit’s front-panel controls, or setup the head unit to automatically answer the incoming call immediately or after 1-30 seconds. The KDC-BT275U also supports the Call Waiting function, so you can answer another incoming call while suspending the current call you are on. Your compatible cell-phone must also support this feature.
- Dialing a Number: Using the KDC-BT275U, you can dial a phone number in one of the following ways:
- Enter Phone #: Allows you to directly dial a phone number up to 32 digits from the head unit’s control knob or remote control.
- Preset Dial: Allows you to register up to 6 phone numbers for quick dialing. The preset numbers can be accessed from the head unit’s front-panel controls.
- Phone Book: You can download phone book data from your mobile phone to the KDC-BT275U. You can then dial a contact within the phonebook from the head unit’s front-panel controls. Contacts are categorized as Home, Office, Mobile, Other, or General.
- Call History: The Call History is a list of calls that have originated from and were received by this unit that you can dial. You can select Outgoing, Incoming, or Missed calls.
- Voice Dialing: If your mobile phone supports voice recognition, then you can dial out by voice command. Simply speak into the included microphone.
- External Mic: The external wired microphone offers improved audio quality versus an integrated microphone, so you can be heard easier over noisy traffic and road noise. You can adjust the volume level, noise cancellation, and echo cancellation of the microphone without affecting the other sources. The external microphone features an attached 10′ cable terminated by a right-angle 3.5mm connector which plugs into the mic input on the rear-panel of the head unit. The microphone offers an integrated mounting bracket which can be clipped to your vehicle’s sun-visor or taped to your dash.
Wireless Audio Streaming: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U supports wireless audio playback (AD2P) and control (AVRCP) of a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or audio player. You are able to stream your stored music library on your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, as well as music apps downloaded on your smartphone to the Kenwood KDC-BT275U for playback.
- SBC + AAC Codecs: In addition to support for the standard SBC Bluetooth audio codec, the KDC-BT275U offers support of AAC. By supporting AAC, the KDC-BT275U offers better audio performance of the music streamed from your Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
- Advanced Music Browsing: In addition to basic playback functions (Play/Pause, FF/RW, Skip, Random/Repeat), the KDC-BT275U lets you browse your stored music by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, etc. Advanced music browsing is supported by Android 4.0+ smartphones and Apple iPhones 5.0+ (specific advanced functions vary by phone).
- Song/Artist Information: The head unit will also display your stored music and music app’s song information; such as Artist name and Song/Album title (not compatible with all apps).
Note:When an incoming call or outgoing call is in progress from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, audio streaming will be paused so you can take your call. Once the call is finished, your streaming music will resume.
Siri Eyes Free Control: When paired and connected to an iPhone with Siri via Bluetooth, the Kenwood KDC-BT275U has the ability to access Siri through its front-panel controls and external microphone. Simply press-and-hold down on the head unit’s Answer Button to engage Siri and use the included microphone to communicate with Siri. Siri’s voice will heard through your vehicle’s speakers. All Siri functions including hands-free calling, music search, setting reminders, text-messaging, audible navigation, and more can be done through the KDC-BT275U and its microphone. You even can ask Siri to get directions to a destination and the turn-by-turn instructions will heard through your vehicle’s speakers, while the on-screen map still displays on your iPhone with Siri. The head unit’s audio is attenuated while Siri provides audible directions.
Note:The head unit’s display will only indicate hands-free calling and Bluetooth audio information (all other functions of Siri are only audible through the Kenwood KDC-BT275U; visual data will still need to be viewed from your iPhone device).
Android & iPhone Integration
Android Open Accessory 2.0 (AOA 2.0) Connectivity: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U’s front-panel USB port lets you connect select Android OS 4.1-7.1.2 smartphones that support AOA 2.0 for music playback. Kenwood does not guarantee operation with all Android devices, regardless of operating system. There are two Android AOA 2.0 modes to choose from based on what content you want to listen to and how you want to control it.
- Hand Mode: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U supports Android Open Accessory 2.0 (AOA 2.0), which lets you connect your Android (OS 4.1-7.1.2) smartphone to the KDC-BT275U’s front-panel USB port and listen to stored music and music apps from your Android device through the Kenwood head unit. You’ll be able to control basic playback functions such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track. Other advanced music navigation will still be done from your Android smartphone’s touchscreen. In this mode, the head unit will not display song/artist information; only “Hand Mode” will show up on display. You’ll continue to view song/artist information from the Android device’s touchscreen. You’ll also still be able to access other functions and applications from your Android smartphone’s touchscreen, while listening to music through the head unit. If you make a call or answer a call from your smartphone while listening to music in this mode, the music will pause until you are finished with the call and then start back up again.
- Browse Mode (via Kenwood Music Play App): Downloading the Kenwood Music Play app onto your Android OS 4.1-7.1.2 smartphone with AOA 2.0 support not only allows you to listen to stored music from your Android device through the Kenwood CD receiver connected via USB, but it also lets you browse your Android smartphone’s music library from the head unit’s front-panel controls. You can browse your store music library by Playlist, Artist, Song, Album, or Genre. The contents of a Playlist or Category can be searched alphabetically or numerically; you can even skip through the stored music files in specific increments (0.5/1/5/10%). You can also control Play/Pause and Previous/Next track from the head unit. In addition, the head unit will display song/artist information. You can exit the Kenwood Music Play app to access other functions and applications of your Android smartphone, while your stored music library is still playing through your head unit. If you make a call or answer a call from your smartphone while listening to music in this mode, the music will pause until you are finished with the call and then start back up again.
Note:Some Android devices may not support Android Open Accessory (AOA) 2.0. Kenwood does not guarantee operation with all Android devices.
iPhone Direct Connection: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U’s front-panel USB port can be used to connect your Lightning Apple device or 30-pin iPhone 4S to the head unit. The USB connection allows for playback of stored music and music apps on your iPod or iPhone through Kenwood receiver. If you have a newer iPod/iPhone with the Lightning-connector, you can use Kenwood’s Lightning connector-to-USB cable (113KCIP103sold separately) or the Lightning-to-USB cable that came with your Apple device to connect your iPod/iPhone to the KDC-BT275U. If you have an iPhone 4S with a 30-pin dock connector, you can use the dock connector-to-USB cable that comes with your Apple device or a 3rd party “Made for iPod/iPhone” certified dock-to-USB cable (sold separately) to connect your iPhone 4S to the KDC-BT275U.
- Head Unit Control: From the head unit’s front-panel controls you can search for stored music by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre, and Composer. The contents of a Playlist or Category can be searched alphabetically or numerically; you can even skip through the stored music files in specific increments (0.5/1/5/10%). The KDC-BT275U also supports Repeat (file/all) and Random (album/all) playback functions of stored music on your iPod/iPhone. In addition, you’ll be able to control basic playback functions (such as Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track) from stored music and select music apps streamed to your iPhone. You can also choose to control your compatible Apple iPhone or touch from its own touchscreen, instead of the head unit.
- Song/Artist Info Display: The KDC-BT275U will display your iPod/iPhone’s music file information such as Track number, Elapsed playing time, Artist name, Song title, and Album title.
Smartphone Charging: The head unit’s USB connection provides 1.5A of current to power and charge your connected Apple iPod/iPhone or Android smartphone when your vehicle’s ignition switch is set to the ‘ACC’ or ‘On’ position (if your iPod/iPhone has no initial battery charge, then the unit will not recognize it).
Apple Device Compatibility Chart: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U is “Made for iPod/iPhone” compatible and supports the following iPod/iPhone model features (as of 10/2/2018):
Apple Device Generation Tested Version Media Type Control Type Music Apps Display Type Bluetooth Charge Audio Video Head Unit iPod/iPhone Remote App Pandora Spotify iHeart Artist/Song Text Track Info Phone Audio Siri iPhone 4S 9.3.5 Y N Y Y Y N N Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 5/5C 10.3.3 Y N Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 5S 12.0 Y N Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y SE 12.0 Y N Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 6/6/+6S/6S+ 12.0 Y N Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 7/7+ 12.0 Y N Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 8/8+ 12.0 Y N Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y X 12.0 Y N Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y touch 5th 9.3.5 Y N Y Y Y N N N Y Y N Y Y Y 6th 12.0 Y N Y Y Y N N N Y Y N Y Y Y nano 7th 1.02PC Y N Y N N N N N Y Y N Y N Y
Note:Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn’t work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
Internet & AM/FM Radio
Internet Radio Apps: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U allows you to access Pandora, Spotify, and iHeartRadio online music services through your USB-connected or Bluetooth-connected iPhone, or Bluetooth-connected Android smartphone. Your Apple iPhone must be connected to the KDC-BT275U via the Kenwood KCA-iP103 cable (sold separately), the cable supplied with your iPhone, or through Bluetooth. Your Android smartphone must support A2DP/AVRCP/SPP Bluetooth profiles and be paired with the Kenwood KDC-BT275U. Your iPhone or Android smartphone will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, LTE (4G), or WiFi.
- Pandora App: The free Pandora App (for Apple iOS 10.0+ or Android 4.0+) lets you play music from the Pandora music service through the Kenwood KDC-BT275U using your USB or Bluetooth connected Apple iPhone, or Bluetooth connected Android smartphone. The Kenwood KDC-BT275U provides control over the Pandora music service and displays Artist, Album, and Song information. You can select Pandora stations from your station list and sort them by date or alphabetically. New stations can be created based on the current songs or artists playing. You can also skip song tracks within a station. You can even give songs a thumbs up or thumbs down, as well as bookmark song information. An active Pandora account is required.
- Spotify: The KDC-BT275U has the ability to playback & control content from the Spotify music app (for Apple iOS 10.0+ or Android OS 4.0+) on your USB or Bluetooth connected iPhone, or Bluetooth connected Android smartphone. You can play, pause and skip tracks, browse playlists, albums and radio stations through the Kenwood receiver’s front-panel controls. You can even create your stations by entering a track, artist, or playlist. You also get song/artist information on the unit’s LCD touchscreen. If you are a Spotify Premium user (requires a monthly paid subscription), you can enjoy ad-free, high quality music even when there is no internet connection.
- iHeartAuto: The free iHeartAuto app for Kenwood (for Apple iOS 9.0+ or Android OS 4.0+) lets you play music from the iHeartRadio music service through the Kenwood KDC-BT275U using your USB or Bluetooth connected Apple iPhone, or Bluetooth connected Android smartphone. The iHeartRadio music service provides access to more than 1,500 live radio stations from coast-to-coast (including pop, country, urban, rock, talk, and sports). The KDC-BT275U will provide control over the iHeartRadio Auto app, as well as display station identification and song/artist information. From the head unit’s front-panel controls, iHeartRadio stations can be searched by the following categories (Local, Genre, City, or My Stations). The Local selection provides a list of radio stations in your local listening area. The unit also provides over 22 Genres to choose from (including pop, country, hip-hop, jazz, etc.) to help you find the right radio station for you. In addition, you can search for radio stations by City. Cities can be searched alphabetically. You can even store your favorite stations (My Stations) for easier, quicker access. An active iHeartRadio account is required.
Note:Access to these Internet Radio services will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone or Android smartphone to connect to the Internet. Not supported in Canada and only available in the United States.
RDS AM/FM Tuner: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U features a built-in AM/FM tuner with RDS. You can choose one of four tuning methods: Auto 1 (seek tuning), Auto 2 (cycles through and tunes the selected band’s preset stations only with each button press), or Manual.
- Presets: The KDC-BT275U’s tuner features 3 FM banks (1, 2, 3) and 1 AM bank for storing presets. Not only does the CD receiver’s tuner allow you manually enter your desired presets you can choose to have the unit automatically put stations with good reception in the memory banks automatically; this is a handy feature when traveling. The Kenwood KDC-BT275U offers two preset modes.
- Normal: You can store 6 presets for each AM/FM bank giving you a total of 18 FM presets and 6 AM presets (total of 24).
- Mix: A total of 6 preset stations can be assigned to the head unit’s 6 preset buttons, regardless of AM/FM band. This lets you recall a preset station without switching between bands.
- RDS: The Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist & track information when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
Disc Compatibility: The unit features a single disc player that will playback CD-Audio and finalized CD-R/CD-RW audio discs.
- CD Read: This function sets the method for reading a CD disc. You can choose between two modes – CD1 (automatically distinguishes between audio file disc and music CD when playing a CD or CD-R/RW disc) or CD2 (when unable to play a special formatted CD, set this function to CD2 to force playing; some music CD discs may be unplayable even when set to this mode).
- Off Insert/Eject: A CD disc can be inserted or ejected with the power off. When a disc is inserted with the power off, the unit will automatically power up and begin playback.
- Auto Reload: If the ejected disc is not removed within 15 seconds, the disc is automatically inserted again into the loading slot to protect it from dust.
Note:For proper disc playback you must install the unit within 30-degrees of horizontal.
USB Mass Storage Devices: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U features a front-panel USB (type-A) port that is hidden behind a flip-out cover. The USB port enables connection of USB mass storage class (MSC) devices like USB thumbdrives, USB card readers, or portable digital audio players. You can insert a compatible USB MSC device into the head unit’s USB port for playback, control, and song/artist display of a variety of music files.
- Drive Change: The Drive Change feature lets you switch between multiple memory cards (up to 4) in a USB multi-card reader. When a mass storage class (MSC) compatible portable digital audio player is connected to the head unit’s USB input, the unit’s Drive Change features lets you select between the device’s internal memory or external memory (such as a microSD card) for stored music playback.
- USB Charging: USB devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the CD receiver’s USB port (max. 1.5A), and the vehicle’s ignition switch is set to ACC or On.
Note:Not compatible with USB hubs.
Compatible Music Files: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U supports the following types of music files recorded onto CD-R/RW discs or loaded onto USB mass storage class devices.
Media Type CD (-R/RW) USB (MSC) File System ISO9660 Level 1 or 2, Romeo, Joliet, or Windows long file name FAT 12/16/32 Playable File Types MP3: bit rate of 8-320kbps w/ sampling rate of 8-48kHz
WMA: bit rate of 32-192kbps w/ sampling rate of 8-48kHz
MP3: bit rate of 8-320kbps w/ sampling rate of 8-48kHz
WMA: bit rate of 32-192kbps w/ sampling rate of 8-48kHz
AAC: bit rate of 32-192 kbps w/ sampling rate of 8-48 kHz
WAV: bit depth of 16-bit w/ sampling frequency of 44.1kHz
FLAC: bit depth of 24-bit w/ sampling frequency of 96kHz
Maximum # of Folders/Files 999 folders/20,480 files (999 files per folder) Tags ID3 tag (version 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4), WMA tag, AAC tag, FLAC tag, WAV tag
Playback & Search Functions: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U offers a variety of playback and search functions to help you find and enjoy your music on disc and USB.
- Music Search: The Kenwood AM/FM CD receiver features a Music Search feature which allows you to scroll through and select your music folders and files, as well as scroll through your audio CD’s music tracks using the head unit’s rotary knob.
- Repeat & Random: You can repeat the playback of a music file or folder on a CD or USB device. You can also randomly play back all files on a disc or within a folder of a USB device.
- Last Position Memory: If the unit is shut off or switched to the tuner mode while a CD or USB is playing, the next time CD or USB is selected as the source, playback will resume from the point where it left off.
Aux In: The unit is equipped with a front panel 3.5mm minijack auxiliary input that can be used to input audio from a portable audio source, such as a portable MP3 player. The Aux input must be turned on to function.
24 Bit D/A Converter: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U utilizes a 24-bit digital to analog converter for superior sound quality.
MOSFET Amplifier: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U is equipped with a MOSFET amplifier. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers increased power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. More power means louder and cleaner music at higher volumes because you’re not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit. The power output specs for the KDC-BT275U are as follows:
- Full Bandwidth Power: 22 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20-20kHz, 1% THD)
- Maximum Output Power: 50 watts x 4 channels
2Ch/2.5V Pre-Outs + Sub Control: The KDC-BT275U is equipped with one pair of 2.5V pre-outs (Rear/SW). You can set the Rear/SW preamp outputs for connecting a pair of full-range rear speakers (through an external amplifier) or for connecting a subwoofer (through an external amplifier). When set for rear speakers, the rear outputs operate with the unit’s fader control. When set for subwoofer, the outputs are non-fading. Once the Subwoofer preamp output is activated, you can independently control the subwoofer preamp output level (-15 to +15) from the CD receiver.
Vehicle Settings: In order to optimize the sound quality in your vehicle, you can indentify the type of vehicle you have, select speaker sizes & locations, as well as configure listening distances.
- Car Type: Select your car type to automatically set the delay time of each speaker for timing adjustment of sound output of each channel to have the highest surround effect. Choose from Compact, Full Size Car, Wagon, Mini Van, SUV, or Off
- Speaker Size: You can select which size speakers are in your vehicle – Tweeter (Small, Medium, Large, or None), Front & Rear (3.5″, 4″, 4.75″, 5″, 6.5″, 6.75″, 7″, 4×6″, 5×7″, 6×8″, 6×9″, 7×10″ or None), and Sub (6.5″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 15″ or Over, None).
- Rear Speaker Location: You can indicate the location of your vehicle’s Rear speakers. Choose from Door, Rear Deck, 2nd Row, or 3rd Row.
- DTA (Digital Time Alignment): For a better sound-stage you can select your optimal listening position. You can choose from All, Front Left, Front Right or Front. You can also select to manually fine tune the sound stage, using Digital Time Alignment (DTA) by selecting the distance (0-20′) for each individual speaker in the vehicle compared to your listening position.
High Pass & Low Pass Crossovers: You are able to select independent high pass crossovers for your tweeters, front speakers, and rear speakers; as well as a low pass crossover for the head unit’s sub output.
- Tweeter: Set high pass filter (HPF) for tweeters.
- Frequency: 1kHz, 1.6kHz, 2.5kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 6.3kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
- Front & Rear: Independently set high pass filter (HPF) for front & rear speakers.
- Frequency: 30Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 70Hz, 80Hz, 90Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, 220Hz, 250Hz, Through (Full-Range)
- Slope: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, -24dB
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
- Sub: Set low pass filter (LPF) for the sub output.
- Frequency: 30Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 70Hz, 80Hz, 90Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, 220Hz, 250Hz, Through (Full-Range)
- Slope: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, -24dB
- Phase: Reverse (180°), Normal (0°)
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
Equalizer: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U offers 8 EQ Presets for east adjustment, a 13-band EQ for customized tuning, a Drive EQ mode to overcome road noise, and a Stage EQ for better imaging. Separate EQ settings and EQ presets can be stored for each source or you can apply one EQ preset or curve to all sources.
- Preset EQ: The integrated equalizer offers 8 preset sound modes (Rock, Pops, Easy, Top 40, Jazz, Natural, Drive EQ, or User) suitable for the music genre of your choice.
- 13-Band EQ: The User mode allows you to manually adjust the head unit’s 13-band EQ (62.5Hz, 100Hz, 160Hz, 250Hz, 400Hz, 630Hz, 1kHz, 1.6kHz, 2.5kHz, 4kHz, 6.3kHz, 10kHz, & 16kHz). Each frequency’s gain level can be adjusted from -9dB to +9 dB, while the Q-factor can be adjusted to 1.35, 1.5, or 2.0
- Drive EQ: The Drive EQ mode helps you hear your music over road noise. It boosts certain frequency ranges that become hard to hear due to road noise.
- Stage EQ: Stage EQ virtually lifts the sound up to ear-level for better imaging inside your vehicle.
Audio Settings: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U offers a variety of audio settings to further enhance your music listening experience.
- Sound Reconstruction: When MP3, WMA, AAC files encoded at a low bit rate (less than 96 kbps, 44.1k, 48kHz) are played, the Sound Reconstruction function restores their high frequencies so the sound quality is closer to files encoded at a high bit rate. The processing is optimized for the compression format and the bit rate used. When Sound Reconstruction is Off, the unit plays the original sound stored in the audio file.
- Space Enhancer & Sound Realizer: The Spacer Enhancer widens the soundstage inside your vehicle, while the Sound Realizer makes your music sound more realistic.
- Loudness, Bass Boost & Bass Extension: The Loudness feature boosts low and high frequencies to produce a well-balanced sound at a low volume level. The unit’s Bass Boost enhances low bass frequencies at any volume level. There is also a Bass Extension feature which further enhances the unit’s bass output at extremely low frequencies.
- Volume Offset: The level of each source may be independently adjusted to prevent radical leaps in output volume when switching from one source to another. The available settings range from -15 to +6.
Key Beep: The in-dash head unit provides an audible beep to confirm button operation. This function can be turned On or Off.
Remote App (for iOS & Android): The Kenwood Remote App (for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android OS 4.4+) operates the Kenwood receiver like a wireless remote control from your USB or Bluetooth connected Apple iOS device, or your Bluetooth connected Android device. The Kenwood Remote App provides traditional touchscreen control, as well as directional and freeform gesture control from your compatible mobile device.
- Source Selection: The Kenwood Remote App provides list of the receiver’s built-in sources and connected sources (CD, Aux, AM/FM, USB, Bluetooth); so you can select which source you want to listen to from the app on your mobile device.
- Playback Control: The application lets you control CD, USB, and Bluetooth audio playback. You have control of Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, and Repeat/Random. From the app you can also select AM/FM bands, select preset stations, and seek AM/FM stations.
- Display Information: The app also displays source information such as station number, track number & playback time, as well as song/artist/album information (when applicable)
- Audio Settings: From the application on your mobile device, you can adjust the receiver’s volume up or down. In addition, audio settings such as EQ, Crossover, DTA, and other audio adjustments can be easily set using the Kenwood Remote application.
- You will need to indicate within the head unit’s menu what type of device (Apple iOS or Android) you’ll be using the Kenwood Remote App on before the application will connect and function with the receiver.
- When using the Kenwood Remote App with your compatible Apple iOS device, the application and device must be connected to the receiver via Bluetooth (not USB) for playback of Bluetooth audio. For playback of a USB-direct connection from an Apple iOS device, the device and application must be connected to the head unit via USB (not Bluetooth).
Steering Wheel Remote Compatibility: The head unit features an OEM steering wheel remote control input wire (blue/yellow) within the included wiring harness that lets you keep your vehicle’s factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with an optional steering wheel audio control adapter (sold separately).
Optional IR Remote: The KDC-BT275U is compatible with Kenwood’s IR remote control (RC-406, sold separately) for wireless operation of the receiver.
Detachable Face: The Kenwood KDC-BT275U features a single front loading CD face that detaches from the chassis to deter theft. There is no protective face case included. An optional soft face case (142DFC1X, sold separately) can be purchased for this unit. A face-fixing screw is supplied for making the face non-detachable, if desired.
Single-Line Display: The KDC-BT275U is equipped with a single-line display with white text and a black background. The button illumination is blue You cannot adjust the color of the display or button illumination. You can select between English or Spanish text.
Text Scroll: The KDC-BT275U will display song/artist information text from CD, USB, Bluetooth, iPod, and Android. You can set the text scrolling feature to three different modes (Auto, Once, or Off) to scroll longer titles across the screen.
Brightness & Dimmer: You can adjust the brightness of the LCD and button illumination independently or together (from 0-31). You can also dim (on or off) the display and button illumination. You can even set a specific time for the “Off” and “On” dimmer setting to be activated.
12Hr/24Hr Clock: The head unit can be set to display a 12hr or 24hr clock. The unit also displays the day (Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, or Sat).The clock is only displayed when selected and does not display simultaneously with song/artist or station information. The day & time can be selected to remain on, even if the head unit is switched off (as long as the vehicle’s key is in the “accessory” or “on” position).
Demo Mode: This unit features a Demo mode which can be turned On or Off within the menu.SKU: n/a