BRUTUS ELITE 35TH ANNIVERSARY
Hifonics offers Super A/B Class™ full range and Super D-Class™ mono subwoofer amplifiers to continue the 35th Anniversary celebration of Hifonics. The Brutus ELITE or “BE35” offers several 2 and 4 channel full range with several mono amps along with a killer 5 channel that utilizes both Super A/B Class™ and Super D-Class™ in the same amplifier – the best part is the 5th channel is 1 ohm stable, which is unheard of in five channel high performance amplifiers. The big bruiser in the line is the Brutus BE35 2500.1D delivering 2500 watts at 1ohm.
NEW for 2017 is the new top of the line 4,000 watt BE35-4000.1D. That is 4K of Super D-Class POWER FROM THE GODS.
In the signal path on the new 4K Brutus Elite the engineers have utilized the unique ParaQ™ circuit designed for the SUPER AMPS. This innovative circuitry allows full parametric control of the bass equalizer which can be controlled by the diagnostic bass remote.
Similar to the SUPER AMPS, the Brutus Elite 35th Anniversary edition use powerful and efficient transformers and audiophile grade capacitors and resistors. Electrical components are both through-hole and surface mount pieces that are all secured to double sided military grade glass resin epoxy circuit boards with beefed up copper traces. This ensures high voltaage can pass through the circuit with minimal distortion in the signal path.
BE35 also incorporates the following technology:
- Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET – Produces high power with minimal distortion
- Low Noise Pre Amplifier – Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- Tiffany Style RCA Connectors – Audiophile signal quality and maximum signal through-put with minimum distortion and maximum external noise rejection
- Multi-Mode – 2 channel & bridged mono operation allows flexible installation for amplifiers to run in two-channel or bridged mono mode
- Variable Electronic – Electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- High Grade Aluminum – Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink allows amplifier to quickly dissipate heat while producing maximum power
- 4-Way System Protection Circuitry – Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Illuminated Logo – The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amplifier is powered on
All Mono and five channel amplifiers include a bass remote to put the bass control at arm’s length. The amplifiers protection condition is also shown by blue illumination for normal operation and red for a short being present and requires the attention of an installer.
The engineers at Hifonics are proud to offer the next logical evolution in the famous Brutus line with this wide selection of full range, multi-channel and mono car audio amplifiers. The 35th Anniversary of Hifonics is the perfect time to get into the #PowerOfTheGods.